New Stuff...

I am so excited to post about some new Character Training stuff I bought,from the iblp.org Friday I ordered the character training cards and the booklets, plus The Eagle Story book. I have flipped through the matierials several times already. Dug right into the Eagle Story on Friday and Today we did the character cards at breakfast. LOOOOOVVVEE IT ALL!!! No only is it great for the kids, but excellents for Mama as well. I stuggle so much with character. Living on the Jersey Shore is a ministry in itself. We are a mission field. NJ is NOT in the bible belt and our churches are struggling with keeping people in church, and finding families that are inline with the word of God. I/We tend to become soft to the sin around us. It's so prevalent here. It's in your face. And while we are just as "in your face" with our Christianity.. We are sadly the "Christian freaks" of the neighborhood. I don't mind it at all though. I would gladly take on the persecution of being the Christian freak then deal with being tortured for my beliefs. I struggle with what our christian friends allow as well. Are they just succumbing to the "norm" of our enviroment. I think and re-think and crave a simplier life. My friends know it. They know I would be happy living on a farm somewhere. But for now God has us here. We pray that we are used in our neighborhood. So far so good. We've got a couple of teenage boys that come to our weekly bible study, and I take them to youth group on friday nights. We pray for the lost around us. We pray that God will use us. We pray for likeminded fellowship, we crave it. More later... Blessings Carrie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Trusting God..to not nag!