Thursday, February 23, 2012

Confession..

I have a confession, I am obsessed with dishes. I just love them! I change my dishes out seasonally.. I love old dishes, new dishes, vintage, clear, decorated, china, fiestaware, you name it.. I love one or multiple patterns! :)

So today is a georgous day, I'm talking at least 65* today.. To which I am ever so Thankful, I was able to hang 4 loads of laundry on the *new* clothesline hubby built for me.

OK so back to dishes, I put away my winter dishes...

I was given a *new* set of dishes from my mom....

How cute are they????? Love them!!!!!!!!!

And then these are what I usually have out in spring.. so I added them to the cabinet as well.

It's all washed and put away.. waiting for tonights supper of Italian Sausage and White Bean Soup!

From My Bella Cucina to Yours!

3 comments:

  1. My cousin the dish hoarder..I'm totally in love with the new set from Auntie Karen. Good steal Cuz. I love the blue set also.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue ones. I have to buy new dishes,but have yet to find a pair I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new dish set Carrie and all the others too. Your mom has great taste. I have a thing for dishes too and I have to stop myself from wanting to buy sets I like when I see them. I saw a cute set in the thrift shop for only $8 and I wanted to kick myself after I went home and thought about how cheap they were and that I passed them up. Maybe next time. We have to go thrifting together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...