Confession..

I have a confession, I am obsessed with dishes. I just love them! I change my dishes out seasonally.. I love old dishes, new dishes, vintage, clear, decorated, china, fiestaware, you name it.. I love one or multiple patterns! :)

So today is a georgous day, I'm talking at least 65* today.. To which I am ever so Thankful, I was able to hang 4 loads of laundry on the *new* clothesline hubby built for me.

OK so back to dishes, I put away my winter dishes...

I was given a *new* set of dishes from my mom....

How cute are they????? Love them!!!!!!!!!

And then these are what I usually have out in spring.. so I added them to the cabinet as well.

It's all washed and put away.. waiting for tonights supper of Italian Sausage and White Bean Soup!

From My Bella Cucina to Yours!

Comments

  1. My cousin the dish hoarder..I'm totally in love with the new set from Auntie Karen. Good steal Cuz. I love the blue set also.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue ones. I have to buy new dishes,but have yet to find a pair I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new dish set Carrie and all the others too. Your mom has great taste. I have a thing for dishes too and I have to stop myself from wanting to buy sets I like when I see them. I saw a cute set in the thrift shop for only $8 and I wanted to kick myself after I went home and thought about how cheap they were and that I passed them up. Maybe next time. We have to go thrifting together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style