So Many Changes...




Ah, September!
You are the doorway to the season
that awakens my soul! 



Our life has literally been a whirlwind of change for the past few years. What a challenge that has been for me, as I loved my previous life. 

Yes, I call it my previous life..because it was a totally different life. 

I was a stay at home, homeschooling mama, who took great care of her husband and children. I loved my life of cooking and cleaning and caring for my people.  

When my husband lost his great job 4 years ago it slowly rocked our world. And as much as we tried to hang in there and resist change.. We had to accept it and move forward. 

So this mama has had to put two of her precious babies into school full time. You will never know the despair my heart felt. It was something I never thought I'd see myself be doing. 

This mama has had to go to work full time. Again, not something I pictured myself doing. 

This mama has a beautiful grandson, that lives with her full time along with his mother my future daughter in law and my son. 

This mama is dealing with her husband living out of state, because it was the only place he was offered a job. 

This mama is tired. 

This mama is creating a new normal as best she can. 

This mama knows she is loved unconditionally by my God who knows the bigger picture. 

This mama is blessed.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style