Winter Blues


For the past two weeks we have been fighting all kinds of illness.
From the stomach bug to ear infections, coughing, upper respiratory infections.

One of the hardest things about being separated from my husband is when we are all ill.

I don't think I've slept a full night in the past two weeks. Let alone gotten much of anything else done, other than cleaning up after sick children and then becoming sick myself.

I hate feeling like I'm behind on things, which I am. And I'm not really even homeschooling anymore. Other then answering a few questions from my teenager every now and then.

I'm still surprised my homeschooling journey has come to an end. But I am joyful in that my girls are excelling so well in school.

We've had about 7 inches of snow here the other day. And we were still fighting illness. I made a turkey and all the fixings. That's our family tradition here.

And just when I thought we were on the mend. I had one child come down with and ear infection and another has an abscessed tooth.

So it's been another week of doctor appointments and such.

prayers for this mama, would be so appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Home Love Hammock Style

Hubby was in an accident....