new bible



I have been wanting a new bible for quite some time. 
I found this one online but I'm way to cheap to buy it for myself. 
I can't help it. I'm a mom of 6. 
My children have always been my first priority. 

Since our move to PA, we have experienced some major changes. 
Lots of good and some could be better. 
The goal was to better our family and I feel that we have done that. 
But a huge part of me, misses my family, my home, my people. 

Starting fresh and alone is hard work for me. Especially since I was well established in my area. 

The need for me to lean into God is stronger than ever. 
We have found a home church.
We have jumped in full throttle. 


I had a particularly bad day the other day. 

And my son went out and bought me this bible and surprised me with it. 

I am so happy, and feel so blessed by this gift.

 










Image result for inspire bible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style