Things I'm grateful for............

crisp cool spring mornings


daddy starting the woodstove before he leaves for work


quiet time with the Lord


Children who slept in today


beautiful spring day to hang laundry on the line.


a 17yr daughter, that's not feeling well and still wants to cuddle mom.

a two mile walk with the kids to go out for pizza

an afternoon nap


most of the children out for wednesday night services, while I'm at home with the youngest who is not feeling so good.

soft tissues

warm tubbies

dragontales


crisp rain nights

warm fires


phone call from my dad


peaceful home

candles burning


unending love

Comments

  1. HA I knew I got sick from Anna. Poor Ash not feeling well either. hmm such a cute kid but man can Anna spread the germs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet blessings, all of them. I hope my own daughter still wants to cuddle when she is 17! You are blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style