Pickles Galore!!!

The garden is spitting out TONS of pickles!!! :) Yeah!!! My favorite type of pickle is a half sour, I have yet to try and make these, but I did make about 3 qts of "refrigerator pickles". They turned out delicious!!!

And super simple... http://allrecipes.com/recipe/homemade-refrigerator-pickles/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=refrigerator%20pickle&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

I omitted the sugar, and added garlic!!! :)

Good Stuff, I tell ya!! :)

Got any good pickles recipes to share.. I definitely can make more!! :)

Comments

  1. I make bread and butter pickles.Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I am doing another game and giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style