Meal Planning Monday...

Yeah, I know it's Tuesday, I'm a day late and a dollar short!  That's the story of my life!

Summer had just flown by and now August is here, and this is my month to get my house back in order, prepare my school schedule for the year, and get back to business.

For some reason summer seems to bring a lot of... lets say... carefreeness, (is that a word?) to my family.  We fall from our routines and basically become lovers of the sunshine and lots of outdoor activity. :)

So with August and September they  bring me a sense of urgency of renewal.

With that.. Menu planning is back on the table.

I personally like to theme days based on our schedules, I will offer variety.. but for some reason theming seems to work right now.

So right now, we're going with Meatless Mondays, Pasta Wednesdays, and Fridays are pizza/hamburgers.

Monday- Forgive me we ate meat yesterday, Sloppy Joes, Mac N Cheese, Fruit.

Tuesday-Baked Chicken, Veggies, Salad, biscuits

Wednesday-Pasta w/ eggplant and tomatoes (my garden is overflowing right now with both)

Thursday-Sausage, Peppers & Onions, Salad, Bread

Friday-Burgers on the grill.

Saturday- Wedding, so no cooking for me! :)

Sunday-Ribs, potatoes, Veggies.

Monday- Our first meatless Monday! yeah, Summer Squash and White bean saute'.. Recipe on my pinterest.

Tuesday-tacos with all the fixings!

Wednesday- Stuffed Shells, Salad, Bread

Thursday-Chicken Cordon Blue

Friday- Pizza Night

Saturday- Chicken grilled, veggies, salad

Sunday- London Broil, Veggies, Potatoes


From My Bella Cucina to Yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style