Family Update.


I haven't really given a full family update in a while.  But I wanted to give you all an idea as to what is going on in our lives.

Big Daddy is currently living in Pennsylvania, While I hold down the fort at home.  Our plan is to eventually transition our home to Pennsylvania.

I'm basically living the single mom life here. Sometimes it's utterly exhausting.

The past few weeks have been exceptionally exhausting.

As most of you know this is my kids first year in public school, One of my munchkins came home with a cold and it basically spread through out the whole house rather quickly.

We had a week of 4 kiddos running fevers, coughing, vomiting etc.

My youngest was hit the hardest and got pneumonia. He spent a full week in the hospital. And he is now home but we are still undergoing breathing treatments every 4 hours.

It's taken me two days to attempt to get my house in order, and I'm still not done but now I'm down with some sickness.

I'm ready for some normalcy to return to our home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style