Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow...

Be careful what you wish for, I should say!!

We LOVE snow!!! a TON!!! and over the last two weeks we have recieved a TON of snow!

The kids enjoy playing in it and frankly so does thier mama.

The snow falling gives me a complete sense of peace. I'm not sure why, but I often ponder if it's not Lord, cleansing the earth with it. Fluffy white stuff falls from the sky to cover everything..Leaving things feeling clean, fresh and a new.

Isn't January often associated with "new" things? We make resolutions, changes and fresh starts along with the new year. We hope to improve our health, finances, and relationships.

Our hope however is in the Lord. My hope is in him, and this January for me, is a renewal of sorts, a renewel of my hope in the Lord. He has sustained us through some trials this past year. He has continued to hold us up, often when I have turned my back and looked for my own solutions. Yet I can still find a renewal in his holy spirit. Thankfully he does not turn his back on me, for I am truly undeserving of his unconditional love.

Yet I am somehow empowered by HIS strength, HIS wisdom and HIS grace to continue on.
I'm learning to not question so much of why he does the things he does, but ACCEPT them as his rule in MY life.. HIS RULE, not MINE.

Isaiah 57:10You wearied yourself by such going about, but you would not say, ‘It is hopeless.’ You found renewal of your strength, and so you did not faint.

Titus 3:5he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Thank You Lord for your renewal of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style