Christmas in Our New Home


This was our first full Christmas in our new home. 
I can't tell you how hard I struggled with my normal routine and missing my family. 
I thought I was so prepared for being away from my family and the longer I am here the more I realize that I was not fully prepared.  
I felt so out of sorts that I think I cancelled Christmas 10 times before Christmas Day. 
I struggled with my depression, which left my immediate family wondering how they could help me. I literally walked around for day with tears just pouring down my face, and  I couldn't give an explanation as to why. I managed to pull it together and below are some photos, from around the house. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style