Garden Bounty

Well I am so excited, My garden has really taken off this year. After composting all winter, adding some horse manure earlier this season, rototilling it all up.. I am actually getting vegetables that are worthy of eating!! WOOHOO.. We have managed to get 2 colanders full of green beans, and some beautiful Italian eggplants and yummy zucchinis. I've already made zucchini bread!! Yummy, using my canned applesauce. :)

There is something so inspiring about using what you have worked hard to can yourself!!!







I hope to someday have alot of land to work, until then I will make the most out of my suburban homestead!! :)

Proverbs 12:11
Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Trusting God..to not nag!