So Amy over at http://homesteadrevival.blogspot.com/ has issued a challe nge to come up with 3 days worth of meals, that require little thought in case of a disaster. This weighs on my mind heavily, I am in a suburban area. So if stores shut down due to a disaster, I would be scared, and probably have to keep the guns handy. OR we would have to move to a 'safe' place. That is also on our mind, where we would venture too. We have family in Vermont and our camper we can take anywhere. Now somethings we always have on hand are water, charcoal, wood, so this could be use for cooking, and ice. I probably would first utilize what I could from refrigerator/freezer, store what food I can on what ever ice i have until that is gone and then go to meal boxes. I think it's wise to keep a hidden stock of juice boxes, canned v-8, or sunny d bottles for this purpose as well. Back to the meals: Day One: B-instant oatmeal, water bottles, L-canned fruit, tuna, mayo crackers-water bottle, ju...
Comments
Post a Comment