New Year, New "word"

 

It seems to be trending this that when the New Year arrives, instead of resolutions we've moved on to a word of the year. Because I am a wordy person, I liked this idea. Last year, I picked  "why" and everything revolved around my "why". 

 I'm going to continue with the "why" but expand it to "grow". I love to grow in different areas of my life. As a mother, teacher, grandmother, and friend. It is innate in me to want to grow, learn, and teach ways to be happy, successful, and have a positive mindset. 


This year has been full of change, some good and some bad. The virus brought many families together, for a change families were at home enjoying one another's company rather than being shuffled all over town for events. More families we're eating at home together on a nightly basis! This was amazing. 


We learned to love the ones we're with. Rather than look for ways to escape them. We became less focused on ourselves and more focused on each other.  It was a beautiful growing experience for many.


I look forward to continued "growth". 



Be Well, My friends. 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Home Love Hammock Style