Life has been busy..

 The last time I blogged here was over a year ago, I attempted to start another blog on a different format, and for the life of me, I couldn't grasp the setting, building even publishing my posts there. So I am coming back here to begin again. During Covid, I went back to school and am pursuing my degree in Social Work. In May, I will have earned my AAS in Social Work and hopefully will continue earning my bachelor's. 

I will shoot for weekly posts about homeschooling, working full-time mom, full-time student,  grandmom, and wife. I will strive to share my ideas of frugality, canning and basically come back to old-time skills to combat the inflation we face. I will share our stories of joy and hardship and the journey with my faith along the way.

I hope to inspire, encourage and just share life after a significant paradigm shift and find the joy in it all. 

Thank you for following me on my continued journey in this life. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Trusting God..to not nag!