Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Things I Love about today

Cold rainy winter days

sleeping kitty's in window sills

a full day of school completed

warm soup for lunch

a daughters laughter while her friend visits

hot tea

reading out loud to the younger three

Little House in the Big Woods

Snuggling with Bella, under flannel sheets for a nap

Pride & Prejudice

munching on homemade granola

blow drying little girls hair after their afternoon bath

talking with a friend on the phone

Mr. Darcy all snuggled on his bed

a napping son, in the warmth of the living room.

hugs from my son, who is bigger then me.

knowing whats for dinner.

a phone call from my hubby

candle light

Quiet Prayers

The love of my God



1 comment:

  1. You know how you sometimes read those post that just make you feel good. This is one of those. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...