Energy Bites!!

Ok guys, these are fantastic! One bowl, no bake healthy energy in a little bite! :)

Thanks to http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ for sharing and to http://www.fooddoodles.com/ for the recipe!!

1/2 C Peanut Butter or any other nut butter
1/3 C honey, I use raw but you can use whatever
1C oatmeal-quick oats work well
1C shredded coconut
1-2 t vanilla, I can't tell us how much i use I just squirt it. :)
pinch of sea salt, optional
then for here you can add spices or anything else you like, I make mine with sunflower seeds, but you can do, chocolate chips, flax seed, dried fruit, what ever.. I usually do 1/2 cup of extras

My current batch is sunflower seeds and chocolate chips. :)

Mix it all up really good, put in fridge for about 30 mins. then make into little balls. :)

Keeps in fridge in airtight container for a week. If you can make them last that long! :)
should make about 2 dozen!

Comments

  1. This goes right along with a new granola bar recipe I am hooked on...and now your recipe. My children will be excited for these treats.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Trusting God..to not nag!