Jersey Shore Will Graham Celebration..

Wow, what a wonderful night of fellowship~Will Graham gave a great message. The floor soon crowded with people who gave thier life to the Lord. It was amazing. I love watching all the people flood the floor. Tears streaming down their faces, arms raised up to the Lord. If I had to guess I'd say maybe around 200 people, became family that night.

The Lord is so good, he watches over us..even in the midst of our trials, he is there even when we don't "feel" him. He is our constant. I am so grateful for him.

The concert was amazing!!! Newsboys were fantastic, and full of energy!!

Flame was cool too, it was youth night and he is a christian rapper, but I loved it! :)

Matthew West-didn't sing much on our night..but fantastic as always.

My daughter and I were both counselers, but were not needed. More counselors then souls being saved that night. But that is good as well. That means a lot of Christians stepped up to help support Will Graham and this journey!

Blessings
Carrie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Temps = Warm Meals

Hubby was in an accident....

Trusting God..to not nag!